Azusa Pacific University System
Master of Arts
Leadership & Organizational Studies
Cost Per Unit
Estimated Total Cost
The Master of Arts in Leadership and Organizational Studies (MLOS) program caters to working professionals seeking professional advancement or a leadership position. It is ideal for individuals who already possess professional skills, but who are in need of advanced leadership and organizational skills. Above all, an emphasis is placed on the development of excellent management skills and personal integrity. Graduates walk away with leadership fundamentals, a stronger understanding of organizational life, and real-life methods of practicing ethical conduct.
- Gain the competitive edge with a master’s degree rooted in business practices and organizational principles that are immediately applicable in all professional environments.
- Apply your work and life experiences to the curriculum, creating a meaningful and relevant program.
- Benefit from a comprehensive learning approach with major theoretical concepts. integrated throughout the program instead of localized in individual courses.
- Gain hands-on skills for both profit and nonprofit organizational sectors.
- Use your current company or organization as a laboratory for class projects, increasing company productivity and efficiency while earning your degree.
The Master of Arts in Leadership and Organizational Studies is designed expressly for working professionals who are either seeking a leadership position or intend to advance as a leader. This program is specifically for adults who already possess professional experience but are in need of advanced organizational management skills in order to secure a promotion or make a career change.
Tell us a little more about yourself to receive additional information about LAPU.
Get in Touch
Having trouble navigating the website or need answers to a specific question? We’ve got you covered.