A Great Place to Work
The Office of Human Resources serves the LAPU community by recruiting highly qualified employees, coordinating benefits, and providing professional development.
As part of the Azusa Pacific University System, we are an innovative, online university specifically designed to serve busy adults. There are a variety of professional opportunities where your experience and talents might help us to continue delivering quality academic programs to students seeking an affordable, convenient, and Christ-centered education.
LAPU has been recognized as a Best Christian Workplace in the United States, and our God-honoring culture provides a place where we live out our core values:
- Exemplary: We honor God in our actions, attitudes, and aspirations.
- Caring: We serve with grace the needs of our colleagues and students.
- Learning: We continually nurture new thinking that generates and contributes to ongoing learning opportunities for all.
In addition to being part of a healthy culture, LAPU offers employees a generous benefits package including:
- Accrual of 30 days of Paid Time Off (PTO) per year
- Retirement plan with an employer match of 5% (when an employee contributes at least 3%)
- Insurance benefits including options for Health, Life, Supplemental life, Disability income protection, and more.
For more details, download this benefits overview.
Phone: (626) 701-2767