Los Angeles Pacific University (LAPU) partners with the Learning Enrichment Center (LEC) at Azusa Pacific University to coordinate accommodations for undergraduate and graduate students with specific disabilities. Accommodations are individualized based on the learning needs of each student and upon documented verification of disability. LAPU’s student success department is the designated office for:
- Verification of disability
- Disability documentation archive
- Coordination of direct services for LAPU students with specific disabilities
Procedure to Request Student Disability Accommodation:
- Download and complete the Academic Accommodations Application (PDF). Please note that you may need to install Acrobat Reader or another PDF reader to submit the form electronically.
- Provide certification and documentation from a medical professional of the disability. (Documentation must be within three years.)
- Student is contacted by email or telephone to discuss academic accommodations available based on the student’s specific disability(ies) and what LAPU can offer, after the application is reviewed.
- Academic accommodations must be requested prior to each session by filling out a Session Request Accommodations form.
The LAPU Academic Accommodations Application and documentation should be returned directly via email attachment to email@example.com or via fax at (626) 276-7029.