Transferring to LAPU
Get the credit you deserve for the coursework you’ve already done. LAPU is transfer-friendly and makes transferring credits easy. Consider this:
- You can transfer in up to 70 units from a two-year college
- LAPU students have transferred credits from 112 of California’s 114 community colleges!
(plus hundreds of out-of-state colleges)
- The average LAPU student transfers in 38 units of credit. (From a low of 0 to a high of 90)
- LAPU allows for Prior Learning and Experience credits for learning that qualifies.
Apply now and start submitting transcripts for evaluation!
Associate Degree for Transfer (ADT)
Students transferring from a California Community College who choose the Associate Degree for Transfer path (either Associate of Arts for Transfer or Associate of Science for Transfer) are:
- Guaranteed admission to L.A. Pacific University.
- Guaranteed transfer of 60 units from an ADT program into the corresponding LAPU program, if available.
Contact an Enrollment Counselor for more information.
Online Transfer Credit Research
Create an account with Transferology to find out which of your prior courses will transfer to LAPU. Simply enter the courses you’ve taken, and the college where you took them, and Transferology will tell you which courses transfer to LAPU.
Partnerships & Articulation Agreements
LAPU has developed partnerships with various institutions and organizations to help students reach their professional and educational goals. Learn more about these here.
LAPU invites military servicemembers, veterans, and spouses of active or reserve military servicemembers to enroll in our academic programs. Learn more about how your military training and experience can be translated into academic credit.