For over 20 years, tuition increases at U.S. universities have outpaced the growth in average household incomes. We think that’s wrong. Our goal is to make a college education a reality for anyone.
(Source: US News and World Report)
Our financial aid teams work with every student’s unique situation to make sure they have access to all sources of aid available for which they qualify.
|100-400 level courses||$475 per credit*
|500-600 level courses (Master’s level)||$630 per credit|
All stated financial information is subject to change.
*Courses with labs may require additional tuition and fees. For more details, see the LAPU Catalog.
Alumni of Azusa Pacific University and Los Angeles Pacific university are eligible for a 10% tuition discount when they return for a Master’s degree at L.A. Pacific. Visit the Alumni page for more details.
The Inspire Discount
LAPU students who inspire family, friends, or coworkers to pursue a degree at L.A. Pacific will receive a 10% tuition discount for themselves AND for the referral. See the Inspire Discount page for more details.
A 10% tuition discount is available to active duty* and veteran military service members and their spouses. For the purposes of this tuition discount, “active duty” includes:
- U.S. Air Force: active duty, Air National Guard on active duty, Air Force Reserve on active duty
- U.S. Army: active duty, Army National Guard on active duty, Army Reserve on active duty
- U.S. Coast Guard: active duty, Coast Guard Reserve on active duty
- U.S. Marines: active duty, Marine Corps Reserve on active duty
- U.S. Navy: active duty, Naval Reserve on active duty
* “Active” is defined as after basic training is complete. For eligibility and additional details, please see the Military information page.
LAPU partners with multiple southern California organizations to offer a 10% tuition discount to their employees and/or students. Employees and/or students from the following partners receive a 10% tuition discount:
- U.S. Military (full details above)
- Orange County (employees)
- Riverside County (employees)
- Orange County Transit Authority (OCTA) (employees)
- Chaffey College (students)
- Azusa Unified School District (students)
- Charter Oak Unified School District (staff and students)
Estimate Your Costs and Aid
In as little as 3 minutes, you can get an estimate of what federal and state financial aid you may be eligible for, and find out how affordable this investment in your future can be.