For over 20 years, tuition increases at U.S. universities have outpaced the growth in average household incomes. We think that’s wrong. Our goal is to make a college education a reality for anyone.
(Source: US News and World Report)
Our financial aid teams work with every student’s unique situation to make sure they have access to all sources of aid available for which they qualify.
Current Tuition Rates
All stated financial information is subject to change.
*Courses with labs may require additional tuition and fees. For more details, see the LAPU Catalog.
Cost of Attendance (COA)
The COA is what Los Angeles Pacific University (LAPU) estimates it will cost to attend for a specific period of enrollment. Included in the cost of attendance are direct costs for tuition and fees, and indirect cost estimates for books and supplies, food and housing, transportation, personal/miscellaneous expenses and loan fees. These budgets are used to award financial aid and are updated and published annually.
Alumni of Azusa Pacific University and Los Angeles Pacific university are eligible for a 10% tuition discount when they return for a Master’s degree at L.A. Pacific. Visit the Alumni page for more details.
The Inspire Discount
LAPU students who inspire family, friends, or coworkers to pursue a degree at L.A. Pacific will receive a 10% tuition discount for themselves AND for the referral. See the Inspire Discount page for more details.
A 10% tuition discount is available to active duty* and veteran military service members and their spouses. For the purposes of this tuition discount, “active duty” includes:
- U.S. Air Force: active duty, Air National Guard on active duty, Air Force Reserve on active duty
- U.S. Army: active duty, Army National Guard on active duty, Army Reserve on active duty
- U.S. Coast Guard: active duty, Coast Guard Reserve on active duty
- U.S. Marines: active duty, Marine Corps Reserve on active duty
- U.S. Navy: active duty, Naval Reserve on active duty
* “Active” is defined as after basic training is complete. For eligibility and additional details, please see the Military information page.
LAPU partners with multiple southern California organizations to offer a 10% tuition discount to their employees and/or students. Employees and/or students from the following partners receive a 10% tuition discount:
- U.S. Military (full details above)
- Orange County (employees)
- Riverside County (employees)
- Orange County Transit Authority (OCTA) (employees)
- Chaffey College (students)
- Azusa Unified School District (students)
- Charter Oak Unified School District (staff and students)
Estimate Your Costs and Aid
In as little as 3 minutes, you can get an estimate of what federal and state financial aid you may be eligible for, and find out how affordable this investment in your future can be.