California’s Most Affordable Online Christian University
We are proud to be one of the most affordable Christian universities in the nation. And that’s not by accident. We are deliberate about keeping tuition costs as low as possible. How? With no athletic department, dorms, or buildings to maintain, we’re able to focus our resources where they matter most — providing a high-quality education delivered by experts in their fields.
Committed to Affordability
For over 20 years, the increases in tuition of U.S. universities have outpaced the growth in average household incomes. We think that’s wrong. Our goal is to make a college education a reality for anyone.
Our financial aid teams work with every student’s unique situation to make sure they have access to all sources of aid available for which they qualify.
|100-400 level courses||$450 per unit*|
|500-600 level courses (Master’s level)||$600 per unit|
All stated financial information is subject to change.
*Courses with labs may require additional tuition and fees. Any ongoing face-to-face courses are billed at a separate tuition rate. For more details, see the LAPU Catalog.
|A 10% tuition discount is available to active duty* and veteran military service members. For the purposes of this tuition discount, active duty includes:|
- U.S. Air Force: active duty, Air National Guard on active duty, Air Force Reserve on active duty
- U.S. Army: active duty, Army National Guard on active duty, Army Reserve on active duty
- U.S. Coast Guard: active duty, Coast Guard Reserve on active duty
- U.S. Marines: active duty, Marine Corps Reserve on active duty
- U.S. Navy: active duty, Naval Reserve on active duty
* “Active” is defined as after basic training is complete. For eligibility and additional details, please see the Military information page
Estimate Your Costs and Aid
In as little as 3 minutes, you can get an estimate of what federal and state financial aid you may be eligible for, and find out how affordable this investment in your future can be.