Azusa Pacific University System
Master of Business Administration
Cost Per Unit
Estimated Total Cost
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) program is designed to prepare individuals for management accountabilities that include the required knowledge and skills for a wide range of career opportunities. The MBA student will apply professional knowledge, practical skills, and a Christian worldview to graduate level topics, including strategic management, marketing in the 21st century, organizational finance, accounting, capacity, business intelligence, innovation, ethics, and behavior.
- Application of management theory and principles in culturally diverse organizational and global business scenarios.
- Evaluation of decision-making processes using biblical concepts in dynamic business environments.
- Developing skills to critically analyze quantitative data to propose business strategies.
- Learning to effectively communicate business concepts through oral and written forms utilizing 21st century communication skills and tools.
- Develop foundation to evaluate ethically sound business principles within dynamic business environments.
MBA graduates can expect to find careers in many business sectors, including: Financial occupations, Management Occupations in a myriad of organizations, Training and Development Management, Accounting Management, Administrative Services, Marketing or Advertising Management, Industrial Production Management, Hospitality Management, Medical and Health Services Management, Sales Management, Executive Occupations, Public Relations Management, and Nonprofit and Fundraising Management.
Tell us a little more about yourself to receive additional information about LAPU.
Get in Touch
Having trouble navigating the website or need answers to a specific question? We’ve got you covered.