Azusa Pacific University System
Bachelor of Science
Required Major Units
Cost Per Unit
Estimated Major Cost
The Bachelor of Science in Organizational Leadership program is designed for working professionals who want to develop the skills needed to be agents of change in the 21st-century workplace. Students gain valuable knowledge from a curriculum designed to prepare professionals for leadership roles within their organizations. By applying work and life experiences to the curriculum, students engage in a meaningful and relevant program that combines theory with practical application.
- Demonstrate college-level learning from experience via Prior Learning Assessment (PLA)
- Implement the process of applied behavioral science research as a problem-solving tool for planning organizational change
- Learn and experientially understand what it is like to take on management responsibilities
- Explain and understand the fundamentals of effective oral and written interpersonal communication and business communication
- Identify and apply the most effective systematic decision-making strategy to the student’s organization
The B.S. in Organizational Leadership can enhance students’ marketability and help them gain the potential to advance in a variety of fields. Graduates have found careers in fire departments, police departments, government agencies, management positions, nonprofit organizations, and Fortune 500 companies. Graduates have also pursued other support and/or leadership positions in a variety of business settings. In addition, a large number of graduates have gone on to graduate-level programs.
Tell us a little more about yourself to receive additional information about LAPU.
Get in Touch
Having trouble navigating the website or need answers to a specific question? We’ve got you covered.