Azusa Pacific University System
Bachelor of Science in
Required Major Units
Cost Per Unit
Estimated Major Cost
A successful health sciences career requires a broad knowledge base for the major elements of management, science, and healthcare practices. The Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences equips students with professional knowledge and practical skills in the health science professions in accordance with the university’s Christian heritage and mission.
- Integrate God’s Word within the health science industry and society
- Demonstrate effective oral and written communication
- Identify and evaluate key personal and organizational ethics affecting health care professionals
- Utilize technology in statistical analysis and data management
- Examine cultural and diversity issues within interpersonal health care
The B.S. in Health Sciences program prepares students for service in a variety of healthcare organizations, including hospitals, clinics, and public health institutions. Students complete a health science degree in order to gain promotions, develop management/leadership skills, and/or prepare for graduate-level studies.
A concentration is similar to a minor, but more integrated and with no extra units added to the degree. Each program allows you to choose a concentration to sharpen your skills and specialize in a focused area of study.
Get in Touch
Having trouble navigating the website or need answers to a specific question? We’ve got you covered.
Tell us a little more about yourself to receive additional information about LAPU.