Azusa Pacific University System
Bachelor of Interdisciplinary Studies
Required Major Units
Cost Per Unit
Estimated Major Cost
The Bachelor of Interdisciplinary Studies (BIS) is a flexible, interdisciplinary program designed for students who want a degree tailored to their career goals. Working with an academic advisor, you can select specific courses from emphases and general electives that help you develop knowledge and skills to prepare for your chosen career. A final capstone project integrates your individual courses around a common theme, allowing you to synthesize knowledge across your areas of study. The BIS degree program also provides a foundation for those who desire to pursue graduate studies in a program that does not require a discipline-specific undergraduate degree.
- Create your degree by tailoring coursework around personal career goals using emphases and electives
- Integrate professional competencies in two emphases
- Connect biblical principles and Christian ethics to topics and domains within your career field
- Analyze relevant issues, practices, and trends using appropriate research concepts and processes
- Demonstrate critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills
Tell us a little more about yourself to receive additional information about LAPU.
Get in Touch
Having trouble navigating the website or need answers to a specific question? We’ve got you covered.