A 10% Tuition Discount for You and Your Referral
Inspire a friend, co-worker, or family member to pursue their dreams by enrolling in a degree program, and get a 10% tuition discount for you AND for them.
How It Works
Any current student who refers a new student to LAPU can earn a 10% tuition discount for themselves AND for the new student.
- Complete the Inspire referral form.
- An Enrollment Counselor will contact your referral to talk about their educational goals.
- After that person applies, enrolls, and completes their first 2 weeks of class, you are both eligible for a 10% tuition discount.
- You both continue to receive 10% off tuition for as long as you are consecutively enrolled in classes.
The Fine Print
- Referral must be a new applicant to LAPU for enrollment to start in Fall Session 1 or 2 (Sept. or Nov.), 2020. Former students are eligible if they are required to complete a new application (e.g., re-admission, or new degree).
- One discount per participant. No additional discounts for additional referrals.
- Available to undergraduate and graduate degree-seeking students.
- Discount applies to degree programs only. Non-degree seeking, Preparatory, and Certificate students don’t qualify.
- Discount begins during the referral’s first session of enrollment and is applied following the end of Week 2 (after the administrative Add/Drop period ends).
- Must maintain continuous enrollment to qualify, with at least 1 unit per session, every session. Lack of enrollment in any session permanently cancels the discount.
- Must maintain financial aid Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP).
- Not eligible to be combined with any other discount (e.g., military).
- The submitted referral form is considered a signed agreement to these terms and conditions.
- Form must be submitted NO LATER than the end of Week 1 of the referral’s first session to be considered valid.