Launch your career as a credentialed K-8 teacher. For those already possessing a bachelor’s degree, this California Multiple Subject Teaching Credential is a 34-credit stand-alone post-baccalaureate certificate that meets requirements for teaching within the state of California.
- Complete your Teaching Credential in as little as one year
- This California Multiple Subject Teaching Credential program is approved by the California Commission for Teacher Credentialing (CTC).
- Candidates may be eligible to take advantage of the intern pathway for the fieldwork requirements (pending CTC approval).
- Candidates with a bachelor’s degree in Liberal Studies do NOT have to take the CSET Multiple Subjects exam to meet the subject-matter competence requirements for the credential.
- Use your understanding of strengths, learning styles, and temperaments to meet K–8 student needs
- Integrate principles of Christian faith and learning into a variety of subject matters
- The program is designed to meet the requirements for a multiple subject teaching credential in California.
- 500-level courses carry graduate credit.
- Los Angeles Pacific University is accredited by the WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC)